ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 26, 2009

My crazy boys

Devon and Cody are on their way to Sections for swimming. It is far from home, and I miss them. Sections brings out really weird behavior in already weird boys.
Case in point, the shaving. Last night someone shaved Cody's head. You know, so he could swim faster. And the entire team shaved their pits and legs, too. Gross me out!
Here is Cody with his intimidating new look. Would you be intimidated to swim against him? LOL Donnie put the tattoo on his head.It is a Tiger, and it says "Untamed."
Last night was also a very special night for Devon. He won at Fear Factor at youth group. I kind of forced him to go and to compete. It was more of a big deal to us than him, but still. He kicked butt! Since we forced him to go, shouldn't we get the $30 gift certificate to the movies?
He had to eat baby food, do some obstacle course, eat a vinegar/sardine shake, and transfer over 100 minnows by mouth. I don't know what else, but he won. I wish I had sent the camera, lol.
But then, when he came home, I had to force him to taste a ketchup chip. Like that would be torture after what he'd just eaten? LOL One kid even threw up at Fear Factor, so we know Devon is pretty tough.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I am attempting, at the moment, to upload a video of the minnow challege to fb. Molly did have her camera!

Jackie said...

Yay, Devon! He is TOTALLY intimidating!

Our youth pastor did a contest where kids swallowed Tobasco sauce. Let's just say that he NEVER did that one again. : )

Sassyfrazz said...

Cody's head is kick-booty cool! That is all in the name of swimming! LOVE the tatoo~~

WOW~ Devon is a tough cookie! That is crazy what they do in youth group? Does Chad come up with it on his own?