ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 08, 2009

Qtpies update

The Qtpies house is officially germ infested.

It is driving me crazy! We are constantly sick. One after another. It isn't even the same sickness over and over, so I don't know what is going on. It will not end.

The other day I went through with Clorox wipes and tried to get germs off of all the surfaces we touch. Nothing was safe, even the wood furniture. But still, I got sick again. I'm trying not to lose my coffee this morning. I think Sam is coming down with it, too.

We went to a play land yesterday, so they are bound to get sick this week anyway. That always happens.

Starting tomorrow it is The Week of Love here on Our Seven Qtpies! I have reviews lined up all week, including a giveaway, of books to make your marriage better, and two reviews for spicing up the bedroom! What? If you are married, you should be looking to keep that area interesting and not be ashamed of it. Once you have children, that area gets a little routine "get the job done" kind of thing. Gotta stop that attitude!

I am looking forward to The Week of Love here, and seeing what other people have going on for Valentines Day. I'm not big on the holiday myself, but I think it is a good idea to take a time of year to reflect on your marriage and do something to make it better, and/or spicier. Forget the Hallmark cards, get yourself something that will grow your marriage.

On the job front, one somewhat possible temp job for Donnie, but nothing full-time on the horizon at the moment. The temp job would at least help for a few months! It could also lead to a full time job, two people who used to work with Donnie work at that company now, and at least one works remotely. If Donnie could work from home it would be fantastic! He has his own little room that he could turn into an office easily.

Drew has called us everysingleday since he left after Christmas. Without fail. Every day. "Have you mailed my box yet?" Every day. Friday I mailed the box. Saturday I didn't hear from him. First time since Christmas vacation.

I am very excited about a project I am working on to earn a trip to BlogHer '09! I just have to get the kids to agree to cooperate with it. Or find some kids who want to be on my blog and become famous pretending to be my kids.

Would you vote for Polliwalks to become one of the Leading Moms in Business winners? They are so creative with their shoes and they are very environmentally conscious in their business practices. Go Vote for Polliwalks! You can vote once a day.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Ha go ahead and use my kid's LOL. Wil pray for the temp job until he finds what he is looking for. I know what you mean with the sickies, it seems Josiah is forever bringing something home from Kindergarten.
I have started my very own blog the other day, now to follow my kids around to see if I can put some humor in it, and since they don't read my blog I know I am safe.

Kris said...

Hmmmm.....methinks your older kiddos will be avoiding your blog like the plague this week, if you're going to be discussing.....**intimate** matters! LOL