ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 07, 2009

Vote for Polliwalks!

I love Polliwalks shoes, and so do Trinity and Samuel! Trinity got two really cute pairs to review recently and we are so happy with them! Samuel loves Trinity's pink puppy shoes, so I've been really wanting to buy him a pair of gray puppies to have for his very own. But with Donnie being laid off I have to put it off for a while.

I went to Polliwalks website today and found some adorable new styles that are coming out! I was thinking maybe Sam would like these pull on puppy shoes instead, since it will be warmer out when I can afford them. But then I saw that they are coming out with T-rex shoes! Sam would flip out for those! I can't snag a pic from their site to show you so you'll have to go HERE if you want to see them.
One of the cuter pairs that are out for spring are fireflies! I love the light up tail!
Then there are the amazing, and incredibly adorable Penguin boots! Tell me you don't want a pair of these for your kiddo! They even come in pink! PINK!!!


This totally unsolicited post is to let you know that you should vote for Polliwalks to become one of the Leading Moms in Business winners. They are so creative with their shoes and they are very environmentally conscious in their business practices.

Go Vote for Polliwalks!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: