ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I would to get sponsored to go to BlogHer '09. I would love to pay my own way and have a blast, but after Donnie has been laid off for 3 1/2 months and his new temporary job has no health insurance or security, I can't put money aside for myself.

  1. I would be willing to write about your product/products weekly on my blog.
  2. I would be willing to wear logo'd clothing to show off your product name.
  3. I would be willing to link in my sidebar for a year or more. (lets face it, I wouldn't remember to take it down after a year)
  4. I would talk about your company on facebook.
  5. I would twitter about you as much as you want.
  6. I would write a crazy post for you.
  7. I would drag my friends and family into pictures and videos to make a funny post for you.
  8. I would love to give out samples to people and tell them how amazing your product is.
  9. I would love you forever!
  10. I would beg and bribe my blogger friends to post links, too.
  11. I would hand out swag at BlogHer to everyone I meet, and insist on meeting as many people as I can.
  12. I would bring and use your product at BlogHer '09 in front of people, if it is possible.
  13. I'd be open for other suggestions.

Newspapers are folding and blogs are growing. Bloggers are the new way to get your product noticed with the added benefit of the person actually having tried your product. Word of mouth advertising is key.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Would you fold my clothes and mop my floors????

Qtpies7 said...

Sure! But do you have any idea how much this could cost? LOL The tickets are $200+ and the rooms are like $200 a night, though I hope to have a room mate or 3, and then airline tickets........ Donnie says an airline is coming to our area or something and that tickets to Chicago will only be $50, so that may not be bad.