ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 26, 2009

Totally not good for my diet

I didn't win the Label Daddy sponsorship to BlogHer '09. I am totally bummed! But they did pick two great winners. I loved their entries, too. Both of their's made me say that I wasn't going to win, lol, that is how good they are.

So, now I need to hope for a sponsor or give up health insurance so I can pay my own way.

In the mean time, I will try not to pig out too badly on this bag of Ketchup potato chips sitting next to me.

Thank you, my sweet friends and family, for helping me with the pictures for my entry. You guys rock!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

That's too bad that you didn't win. I really liked the creativity in the piece you wrote.

I didn't even know they made ketchup chips in the US. I thought those were a Canadian thing. Then again, maybe it is dill pickle chips that is the Canadian thing. Those were always soooooo good. I haven't had any in years. Of course now you have me craving some and I have no way of getting any.

Michelle

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so sorry you didn't win....
I really hope you get that sponsor, though!

I didn't know there was such a thing as ketchup chips. weird.