ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 10, 2009

Want some Yandy for Valentine's Day?

**Warning, this review is for married women only, not teens and NOT men**

The Week of Love continues......

Yesterday I shared a book review about being a creative and sensuous lover, and that being God's will for everyone's marriage. That is a gift for us, and something we can give to our husbands.
In the spirit of being sensuous I am reviewing Yandy.com to bring the SPICE into your bedroom.
Yandy is the place to go for Valentine's Day Lingerie as well as for pajamas and robes. (warning, there are very graphic pics on the site, and I would not let my husband go check it out)
Lingerie is a great way to spice up the romance department! Yandy has everything that you could look for. I am not going to put pictures up that I wouldn't want my boys or husband to see because I am a family blog.

I love Yandy's Soybu robes! They are organic material made from soy and bamboo. "Wrap yourself in exquisite luxury with our super-plush SoyBu Cushion Knit Robe. This calf-length robe is made from our signature SoyBu that uses soy and bamboo fibers to create a silky, environmentally friendly and durable fabric. Experience the spa at home with the plump weave that cushions your skin and boasts details like over sized pockets and a shawl collar.
This Organic Super Plush Cushion Knit Robe is $89.95, which to me is expensive, however, don't turn away, because the rest of Yandy is extremely affordable!















I also love their selection of silky smooth robes nightgowns, too. Yandy has many, many choices of attractive and sexy outfits in ever size, even plus sizes. I really appreciate that they would understand that all women can be sensual.
This Plus Size Charmeuse Low Back Sleepwear Babydoll And Matching Robe is only $19.95! Could it get any more affordable than that?










The Valentine's Day Lingerie selections are so cute! Well, some are cute, like this adorable t-shirt and pants set. Most are quite sexy. Gotta love it! But we mom's still need to have something to wear that the kids can see when we make middle of the night trips to their rooms for nightmares and drinks of water.
I love their cute jewelry selections, too. They are adorable and extremely affordable! Their Rhinestone Heart Anklet is only $7.95, and it is very cute.
I also like their Bed of Roses set, which is a shower of 100 scented silk rose petals, four tea lights & a special invitation card for $12.95. That is much less expensive than real roses, and they don't wilt, so you can use them again and again.
I was very impressed with Yandy's great selection and their affordable prices. But their shipping blew me away. It was FAST and the packaging was tasteful and private. Donnie knew I had ordered lingerie, but didn't know that was what was in that package when he got the mail.
I am looking forward to the Day of Love getting here so I can wear what I ordered! (and I am not telling what that was, lol)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Ha, I barely even will allow myself to shop for clothes because I feel overweight and ugly....not a good way for me to be a witness to my kids, but they don't know how I feel about myself.

So I see you often visit my blof...blof? I mean blog. So why haven't you becoma a follower yet? I tried looking on your site for a follower list to add myself but don't see one otherwise I would. Come follow my husband and I so that I can click on your photo and not forget your page/site. (I've done that often...)lOL.

Lisa said...

Ok the Bed of Roses sound really nice. But with my big ole PG state Nothing can make me feel pretty or close to even wanting to be "in the mood" Good thing my hubby is used to being on a boat for 3-6 months out of a year..LOL

Unknown said...

I understand....why do you do giveaways anyway?....isn't that that the oddest, but sweetest thing to do? I've seen a few 'giveaways' before but not have never understood why someone would chose to give things away. I'll add you to my blogroll as well, but can you help me better understand the giveaway sites?

I am glad to learn more about you thought. And the Pizza lunch...uh yeah....I was one of the wierd ones who actually liked school or airplane food...odd I know, but true. LOL. Thanks for following me.