ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 23, 2009

Always something......

I can't find the cord to my camera! I brought it downstairs to put pics on the laptop, but the laptop totally ignores that the camera is plugged in. Doesn't even acknowledge it. But now the cord is missing so I can't even put the pics on the desk top computer, which likes my camera.

It was Youth Sunday yesterday, where the teens take over the service. Our 3 girls took part in the service! Kaytlin played guitar, Trinity sang, and Hope-Anne did a funny skit.

I would love to put up a vid of the singing. Kaytlin was playing, and she did great, but Trinity was a card! She would stop and get all flustered when she would look over and see that Donnie was video taping her, LOL. Not that she could move much at all, she was squished between some kids, one of which was our youth pastor's very exuberant son. He's a head taller than Trinity (but only 4 months older) and when he would do his (very enthusiastic) movements, he would almost hit Trinity it the eye, over and over and over, lol. He never did hit her, but it was freaking me out. I could just see her get a poke and try not to cry up there. Ironically, after the service she ran head first into a door and has a huge lump and bruise over that exact eye.

Hope-Anne's skit had us cracking up! I am going to get the vid up and post it asap because I just can't describe it well enough. You have to see it.

So, I am going to do some deep cleaning and see where Sam snuck off to with my cord, because I had it put up on the bookshelf, and it is gone. Little turd.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

The kids all did a great job yesterday. I didn't know that the little kids were singing, or we would have brought Christian to SS so he could learn the song. The skit was hilarious!

Sassyfrazz said...

It was a very funny skit! The gal narrating it is Jone's niece. I wish Nathaniel could have been there because the skit was just like his humor. I told him about it and he was rolling with laughter!