ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 23, 2009

I guess I better not hold my breath

I could die from that.

Sam DID go to sleep at a decent hour last night. We worked hard at getting him enough outdoor time and exercise. Hope-Anne took him to a playground and then over to visit Grandma and Grandpa. When he got home, he was tired. Not happy about it, but tired. It was just a bit after 8 and I was writing an article, so I let him snuggle next to me to watch some TV while I finished it and then I was going to give him a bath and put him down. But he crashed. At 8:14 he was out cold.

I just let him sleep next to me. But he woke up at 10. We went to bed at 10:30 and he was not happy, but he eventually fell back to sleep. We are still ahead of the game, here, since he usually goes to sleep at midnight.

Now to make myself wake the little kids up and start the day so they can go to be earlier.................

I enjoy my quiet mornings!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: