ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 06, 2009

Friday fashion find~ Polliwalks innovative shoes for kids

It is Fashion Find Friday where I will bring you a new item for your child to wear that is cute, trendy or innovative.


This week I am introducing you to Polliwalks. Polliwalks are an innovative and hot new shoe company. Their shoes are not only adorable animals, but they are practically a toy, too. The bottoms of the shoes sport the footprint of the animal they represent, well, as much as possible, since fish do not have feet. As children walk in dirt, mud or snow, little trails of footprints are left behind, much to the delight of a curious toddler.

Fashion Find Friday is a weekly column topic on my Examiner column. The rest of this article is posted there. Please stop over and say "hi" to me on my newspaper column!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: