ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 13, 2009

Happy Panda: the brand for the bigger baby


It is Fashion Find Friday, where I bring you a cute, trendy or innovative product for your young children.

Babies are just so amazing that they draw out the wonder in everyone. Mom's are showered with gifts for their sweet, new baby by family and friends who just can't resist that cute outfit on the rack. That is a great treat to new parents, unless your child is big.

Pamela Kramer found that to be a problem. Her first child was very big, he was in a size 2T before he was a year old. The problem was that when people buy gifts for your 12 month old, they will buy a size 12 months, but that wouldn't fit her son. She needed a store for the Big and Tall baby.

For the rest of the story, read my article at the Examiner, Happy Panda: the brand for the bigger baby.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that is cute. I am making a diaper cake for a duel baby showeer tomorrow, that is just stinkin adorable.

Grandma J said...

I had heard of Happy Panda, but didn't realize their clothes were for bigger babies. I wish they'd been around when my kids were "little". At birth, my 4 kids ranged from 8lb.6 oz. - 9 lb 8oz. Two of them didn't fit in the outfits I brought to the hospital to bring them home in very well.

They ALWAYS wore clothes designed for babies twice their age. I remember trying to find something that said "Baby's First Christmas" for Molly but that was impossible. She was 11 months old by then and wearing size 18 mos. to 2T.

Sassyfrazz said...

I love Happy Panda! Even though my babies aren't of the "bigger brand" her clothes are super cute on them! Pamela is great to work with, too! I was considered one of the "bigger babies" when I was born. TEE HEE~ LOL...still am!