ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 26, 2009

Ok, seriously, it even grosses me out!

Sam pooped on the floor. Not a big deal, if you read my blog, that happens a LOT. And it takes a lot to make me grossed out over poop.

It happened today.

I sat Sam on the potty chair and went to get some toilet paper to clean it up. When I came back I found the dog sniffing over there. Only he wasn't sniffing. There was only a tiny bit of poop still there.

I gagged and gagged. That dog is NOT coming near me today!

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Ewwwww we used to have a dog that was a poop eater and it was so nasty...

Mrs. Stam said...

our dog did the same thing LOl anf yap gross

Jackie said...

How many times have I said this on your blog? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! (But you make me feel better about the gross things that happen at our house! Some of which might or might not involve the dog!)

byoc said...

So, did Oreo lick his front paws one at a time, give you a poop eating grin and roll over so you could pat his tummy? It sounds to me like Sam's bodily excretements must taste pretty good.

Sassyfrazz said...

Can we say, "BARF??" Seriously, why do dogs do this? I have got to write my dog post one of these days....

NASTY! I would have puked.