ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 26, 2009

I have a stalker

Maybe stalker isn't the right word, but it is beginning to worry me. Not that I think I am going to be killed, but I can't get away, anywhere. Online, in public, whatever I do. Seriously frustrating, and I don't want to gossip or sound crazy, so I can't go around saying anything to anyone. Even my husband thought I was crazy for the longest time, lol. (he is coming around)

I have seen some really stupid lies, and I don't know why, what was the point? There was no point to them. (they weren't about me) There are some possible rumors going around that have come from that source, not sure where before that, that is the end of what I can find. And lots of weird stuff to me, personally. Tracking me down (by phone) at events for really weird questions, and more.

Even moving wouldn't make it all stop, lol. But let me say, I want to pull my hair out an just about a daily basis. Or move.

My mom says I am being worshipped and laughs. I am beyond thinking it is funny. I probably shouldn't even post this because someone is bound to think it is about them. How many people are going to say "Are you talking about me?" LOL

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anna said...

OH that is great I can't wait to hear how many people say that to you.

Grandma J said...

It's me...right? You KNOW I worship you, Lisa! LOL!

Cheryl Pitt said...

I only do it because I love you Lisa...I can't live without you Lisa...wait! Where are you going? Can I come? LOL

byoc said...

I think this post could turn around and bite you - you know where.

michelle said...

It's me, isn't it? I'm sorry...it is just that you seem so knowledgeable about so many things when it comes to child-rearing...cloth diapers, co-sleeping, nursing...and your cakes! Don't even get me started. And all of your funny stories. Of course I think you are fabulous and want to be like you...only maybe with a few less kids. (grin!)

Michelle

Canoearoo said...

poor lisa

Sassyfrazz said...

I think you needed to vent this somewhere, and what better place than your blog. That is the main reason we blog, right?

So, is it me?