ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 25, 2009

So Vlog worthy......

If I could find my camera cord to charge my camera, I would do my first video blog, vlog. This really needs to be seen and heard. But I can't, so I have to stick to blogging and your imagination.

Sam has had some issues with going pee for quite some time, and that is the main reason for his lack of a normal bedtime, long story, but he seemed to be "cured" after a catheter and dye test he had to endure. (I think they unclogged a blockage or something)

So this morning Sam wakes up crying and arching his back and was in obvious pain. I took his diaper off when I couldn't find his owie on his legs, which he was shoving in my face. He was peeing little dribbles, and stupid me thought he was holding it because I took the diaper off. I ran him to the potty and he didn't go.

Well, I decided to pull out the potty chair and let him go in undies today. No, of course he didn't use the potty today.

After a few hours and giving up on the undies Sam started limping around and crying. It looked like he had hurt his foot, but nothing. I gave him some kisses and he started to limp away, more screaming........ Then I realized it looked like he was constipated, so I put him on the big potty. He started dribbling a couple of drops of pee so I looked down and found his pee shooter was crooked! Seriously, it was crooked as in bent in half side-ways! And he could only get drops at a time out, no stream of pee!
I started yelling to Donnie, but he couldn't hear me in his dungeon home office.
After he got through it and seemed to be out of pain I took him up to Donnie. But things had straightened out by that point.
I burst into the office and (after making sure he wasn't on a conference call) I start freaking out "Donnie, Sam's pee shooter was crooked! Like stuck bent in half and he couldn't pee right and he was crying!"
Donnie said I need to give him more baths.
"No! He is clean, and he had a bath yesterday, I am bathing the kid! You don't seem to understand, his pee shooter was bent, like a C or something, like this!" and I show him my finger bent like I was describing.
Donnie doesn't react.
"Yeah, just give him more baths."
"What? He was crooked! Like stuck like that! Not squished in his hand, his pee shooter was hanging free willy style but crooked!"
"Lisa, it is a weird organ. I don't know what to tell you."
"Donnie, I have four boys and you, and I have never seen a crooked pee shooter!"
"You have all sorts of complicated organs, but nothing to compare to the weirdness of that organ. I've seen lots of things, in locker rooms, and stuff, and it is OK."

I grabbed my baby and left. "You might wanna check my blog later!"

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

For the record, I gave him a bath and he seems perfectly fine so far. He even peed with no problems. In the tub.