ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 11, 2009

Get back on the horse day!

After a long, painful week where I did almost nothing but lay on the couch with the laptop and play Bejeweled Blitz and get waited on by the kids who still love me, I have decided today is the day I join the land of the living again.

Laundry doesn't do itself. And when left unattended, it multiplies like rabbits. Lots and lots of naughty rabbits. I seriously don't know if I will ever find my laundry room floor again. I want to set fire to the laundry. It would be faster. And less work. And probably cheaper to buy everyone a modest new wardrobe than wash that much laundry at the laundromat.

Sam is doing great at potty training! We are still having the issue of doing great when he is naked and peeing when he wears undies, but he is accepting the undies and knows to use the potty after he starts. He is even pooping in the big potty chair (when naked, of course) so we don't even need to clean the little potty!

I can't say that I am going to miss the diaper days, as cute as cloth diapers are.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Glad you're feeling up to re-joining humanity. I'm glad you had bigger kids there to take care of you and the little ones.

Sassyfrazz said...

I am glad you are up to blogging again, and joining us in the bloggy world. It must be the season of time, because blogging hasn't been a big priority for me lately either. TRYING...to get in the groove.

I am glad potty training is still going well, too. Keep it up Sam! I hope Maddie starts showing interest. I would love to get some cloth training pants to work with her on it.