ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 12, 2009

Post surgical check up

I had my post surgical check up today and all is well. The HCG levels are almost down to 0, and everything is healing great.
My doctor knows my sick side, since he was there when I insisted on watching my own c-section, and he gave me the pictures of my surgery! So, I have pictures of my good tube, and how small it is, and the tube that is swollen unbelievably huge in comparison and you can perfectly see where the baby was developing.

I will email it to anyone who wants to see it, but I have friends who are wimps with weak stomachs who wouldn't want to see it, so I am not posting it, even though I think it is really cool!

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

I am not a wimp when it comes to this kind of stuff. I wanted to know exactly what they were going to do to me before I had my open-heart surgery...however I would not choose to watch it!! Yes, please email it to me I think it would be very interesting. Thanks!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am not a whimp when you are talking about how a baby was growing in there. It may be hard to look at, but very interesting and amazing, really. I am so thankful that you are alright, and you were there when you needed to be. I am glad to hear that you are healing, things are medically looking alright, and that you are blogging! MIss you~

Cheryl Pitt said...

You sound like you've made a remarkable recovery. I'm so happy for that, you have a very strong family.

Lisa said...

Wow that is really cool that your doc gave you the pic's, I would love to see please.

Ps I had baby if you would like the details let me know, I have some new's that you make like to hear.

Carina said...

Well, I might be a wimp, but I'd like to find out. I think the pictures sound interesting!

Joyful Noise said...

I'd like to see the pic too - who are your "wimpy" friends?