ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 30, 2009

Parade pics

Kaytlin is running for royalty for our town and all the candidates were in a parade in a neighboring town over Memorial Day weekend. Here are some fun pics I got. I have more I will share another post to make fun of some things, of course! These are just nice ones or interesting ones.
This is Sam in the glasses, he ate candy the WHOLE parade. But he was not screaming, so I was happy. And he stayed dry! Hope-Anne is sitting next to him and behind her is Sassyfrazz's daughter, Maddie in sunglasses with a sucker.This is a horse-drawn hearse, and I want that for my funeral! That rocks!
Here is Trinity and her super smile.
For Sam, superheros are the best, and when this unknown superhero shook his hand, he was in awe! Also in the pic is my friend Jody and her two boys.Here is the candidate float. Nine girls are running for 3 spots. Samantha, the one who filled out the paperwork and signed Kaytlin up against her wishes is the one who is all excited to see our group, Kaytlin is on the far right waving to us. She really enjoyed the parade. She said the kids just lit up when the "princesses" would look right at them and wave, and she just loved making them happy.

Sassyfrazz's daughter Maddie was a riot to watch! She was watching the princesses like a hawk and taught herself how to wave like them. She would watch her hand to make sure she was doing it right, lol.
It was a perfect day for a parade, the sun was shining, but a cool breeze was blowing. Good friends and perfect weather.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Awesome!!!!

Anna said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I am excited for all of you.

I hope your daughter wins it. She is the prettiest and most qualified.
LOL

Sassyfrazz said...

It was great fun! I love the pictures! I should post about this parade, too...especially since we both had "princesses" in it. :)
Maybe we can hang out on your "front porch" to watch the parade next week. I could get photos then, and just blog both parades? Want some company for that one?