ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 29, 2009

We had a little visitor recently

A couple of weeks ago we woke up to a visitor in our yard.
Our youth group does a flamingo fundraiser and it is so fun! They go out at night and put flamingos in people's yards and then they charge you to have it removed. You can buy flamingo insurance so it is free to have it removed. They are so funny when they come remove it they are all dressed for it and the guys surround it and one of them does a cartwheel in and tackles it, lol.
The whole thing is fun.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Now that sounds like a hoot!!!! How fun!!!!

Grandma J said...

Did I miss the announcement that they were doing this? When they did it a few years ago, they warned people and then tried to sell the "insurance". I didn't even know they were doing it this time.

Sassyfrazz said...

I think this is great!! I love that you were a target this year! Too bad you weren't home to see it.

Drew said...

What are they using it for this year? I didn't know they were bringing it back.