ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 08, 2009

Prom

Last weekend was Kaytlin's Senior Prom and here are some pics of the beginning of the day.
This is Kaytlin with her friend Rachel, they double dated.
This is Kaytlin and Peter, it was a masquerade prom.

The four of them with the girls' friend Samantha who helped them get ready, her prom is this weekend. And just to be fun, Here is a really goofy shot of Kaytlin, lol. You'll have to click on it to get the full effect of the face she is making, lol.
The three amigos!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

You have a gorgeous daughter! I look forward to helping my little girl dress up someday. (OK, we play princess all the time now, but it's not the same thing.)

Sassyfrazz said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls! Samantha did a great job with their hair, too! Looks like they had a blast! I love their dresses, too!

Kaytlin and Samantha are going to have so much fun with the whole princess thing! I hope to go to the ceremony! I hear they are in the parade the end of the month in my town. YEAH! Are you going to that parade?