ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 08, 2009

My husband is the sweetest!

I am pretty well addicted to Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook and I am pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. I am pretty close in skill with a couple of my friends and it is a huge competition between us to stay on the top. Except that our friend Jeannie's daughter Jessica kicks our butts every week. (the score board wipes out weekly) Over all, who wins doesn't matter, our scores are combined to put us in a drawing for a prize, but we still want to be the top dog.
Sometimes I beat Jessica, but she quickly puts me in my place when she sees it.

So yesterday when she beat me, again, and I was all frustrated trying to beat her I found out what Donnie did to make me feel better this week.

Me: Jessica beat me again! Grrrr!!!
Donnie: I TOLD her not to do that this week!
Me: What?
Donnie: I told her to let you win this week because you've been through a lot. I guess she didn't believe me.

Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever??? He always says how mean we are trying to beat each other, but he still did that for me!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Actually, he told us BOTH to let you win this week...I for one AM LETTING you win, because I'm just that good of a friend ;). Of course, I told Donnie it was all Jessica...and that I couldn't beat your score if my life depended on it. Then again...if I were to "accidentally" beat you like my daughter did...well... What?? It COULD happen!

Jackie said...

Hahahahahahaha! I LOVE that you're so competitive! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy playing to beat someone's score. I'm afraid Bejeweled Blitz is not my forte, though!

Qtpies7 said...

I have you beat in Scramble, Jackie, hehe.

Sassyfrazz said...

I think that is very sweet of Donnie!