ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 15, 2009

Thomas the Train LIVE!

I recently got an amazing opportunity to take my kids to Thomas & Friends Live! On Stage: A Circus Comes To Town at the Target Center in Minneapolis. They are touring all over the United States, check here to see if they are coming near you.
I was fortunate to get to go with my good friend Sarah from Sassyfrazz, as we both got tickets from MomSelect. We also managed to get AMAZING seats! We were in the third row!

The show was so much fun! Sam and Trinity and Sarah's son, Caleb, all sat right at the end of the aisle and I kept having to pull Sam back in, he wanted to get right up to the stage! The show kept their attention with their fast moving, rousing music, and interaction with the audience.

I loved the trains, they not only moved around the stage with drivers, their faces were animated and moved when they spoke! The kids were just amazed.

I think my favorite part was the strong man from the circus. He would turn his head to the side and wink at the audience and a little bell would tink when he would wink, lol. It was just adorable!

Trinity loved the acrobat the best. It was so fun when she did some actual stunts in a ring in the air, it really was almost like being in the circus. The songs were fun, and they had the kids dancing and clapping along with things to keep them involved in the story.

Sam loved the clown and the trains and he watched every bit of the show, and that is saying a lot for a 2 1/2 year old!

I highly recommend Thomas and Friends Live for a great family time activity. Even my husband said it was a great show, and he really did not want to go along, I forced him because I am not comfortable driving or walking around in the cities by myself.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Virginia Revoir said...

Oh...my....gosh. My boys would love that!!!! I wish I could take them to one. :D