ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 15, 2009

Just so someone can have a laugh today

For the last 3 nights Sam has been back at his screaming and fussing all night behavior. So I am worn out! Last night it was 4am when Sam finally settled down for good. I am tired.

So you can imagine how I felt when the yelling started at 7:30AM. Devon was in the shower and Kaytlin was beating on the door wanting to get her make-up. We have two bathrooms, but everyone always wants to use the main one and there is a fight almost daily. But Devon told her to wait and he'd be as quick as he can, but she needed to go, and all he needed to do was give her the make-up so she could get ready somewhere else. She decided she couldn't wait and just barged in, and got a view she probably regrets.

Devon was furious, and screaming and door slamming ensued. Have I mentioned that the bathroom is connected to my bedroom? He was furious and she took off before I could get after her about that.

Me: Devon, calm down! She didn't see anything. (I thought he was IN the shower)
Devon: She saw EVERYTHING!!!

Apparently that started his day off on the wrong foot. He came out and saw Hope-Anne cooking herself breakfast and told her that sliced cheese does not taste right on top of eggs. She didn't care what he thought, it was her breakfast, not his. And he got mad that she was such a brat and didn't care what he thought.

So, he dumped his milk over her head.

I have NO idea what to do about all this. I took his ipod away, but other than that? He seriously thinks it was her being a brat and she deserved that.

Then we found out Cody had to have all his missing homework from being sick last week in to the teachers by today, and we told him to do his work last night. But found his backpack outside, so he obviously was not doing it in his room like we thought. So, he is grounded from everything electronic. And going to summer school, along with Devon.

Wouldn't you like to have my morning?

How about my afternoon with Sam? LOL The frosting fight continues, and I am pretty sure the stairs are wet from toilet water. OH, and my dryer stopped having heat to dry the clothes.

I need a nap. And a shower.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

michelle said...

Wow! You sound like you are related to Alexander and his terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will dawn better.

Michelle

Qtpies7 said...

LOL I actually thought about titling the post that way, but I have never read the book and didn't know exactly how it went, LOL.

Lisa said...

Ouch, not a great way to start the day. Ha maveric has been hiding his homework and now has to do summer school which sucks for him since he earned a scholorship from the YMCA to attend a really cool programe.

Cynthia said...

I hope you got your nap:)

byoc said...

Your days make mine look like a piece of cake. Goodness.

Carina said...

It sounds like maybe you also need a good nanny and a day at the spa. =)

Sassyfrazz said...

GRRRR!!! I hate rough mornings...and sounds like you had quite the DAY of it!

Hope things start looking sunnier for you!