ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 20, 2009

The whirlwind has begun!

The end of the senior year brings a huge whirlwind to family life. Ceremonies, college visits, scholarship essays and ceremonies, baccalaureate, graduation, parties, parties, parties, and on and on the list goes.

I can't wait until this whirlwind dies down! I am a home-body at heart.

Kaytlin got a car today, so her running should stop interfering with us, however, the Miss Princeton pageant stuff forbids her from driving herself or from riding with a boyfriend, or anyone under 21. So, we have to go to EVERYTHING. Parades wherever they may be, whatever she does. So, while I want her to win and get a scholarship, I am not looking forward to all that running.

Off to shower and head out to a scholarship presentation tonight!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

Let me know the parade schedule - we love a good parade!!

Also - let me know what you want me to do to help with her grad party....or maybe you don't want my help after the last one?!?!?

Lisa said...

Wow thats going to be a ton of running the roads with graduation looming on the horizone.

Good luck and congrats with all of that...