ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 06, 2009

Grad pics


Graduation was great! I cried only a little. I think the guys helped me not bawl when she got her name called. Devon, Peter and Donnie were going to yell to embarrass Kaytlin, and I took pics. The guys all started whooping and Devon screams out "That's my sister!!!!!!" That is all Kaytlin heard, lol. There were lots of snickers over that.

I cried during one of the speeches because she talked about how they had endured more pain them any class should have to endure, which is true, they lost THREE classmates in the last couple of years.

Here is Kaytlin and her boyfriend, Peter. He graduated last week.

Here she is with Donnie and I.

Here is Kaytlin and Devon.

I LOVE this picture of Kaytlin!

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Karen said...

Wow! Congratulations Kaytlin and mom!! Big day.. beautiful pictures..!

Karen said...

Wow! Congratulations Kaytlin and mom!! Big day.. beautiful pictures..!

Drew said...

THAT's MY SISTER!!! Haha congrats Kaytlin.

Joyful Noise said...

Congrats Kaitlyn and good luck tonight. Great pictures!!!

Two down...five to go!

Carina said...

Congratulations to Kaytlin and to you, because I know the mommy has a lot to do with the success of a kid. =)

Grandma J said...

Congrats Kaytlin...or can we call you Miss P-town now??? Possibly Princess Kay??? I love that picture too, she looks so happy!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful and happy time, it is also a time tinged with a hint of sadness as your baby girl is growing up faster and faster. Very soon she will be in collage, married (some day it will happen) and a family of her own. Take this time to enjoy each and every moment you can pack into this summer with your "little girl"

Anonymous said...

congrats! I graduated one this year too! (one down, seven to go :) his pic is on my blog!