ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 05, 2009

Graduation today!

Today is Kaytlin's official graduation from high school. I am excited and sad. Mostly I am looking forward to the Miss Qtpies7town pageant this weekend and helping Kaytlin find the funding to go to the college of her dreams. But tonight will be fun and sad.

After the grad I am going to have a little time with some other moms for a little night out. That will be fun!

For some GREAT news, Sam seems to be fully potty trained during the day! He even went one night in undies and stayed dry! That is the only night we tried it, but he made it! I'm sure we'll have some accidents, and even some bad days, but I concider him to be trained. Hopefully he will start using public toilets soon, lol.

I'm off to get ready for the ceremony and I'll post pics tomorrow!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the potty training!!
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Kaytlin's graduation.
Daisy

Lisa said...

Kaytlin looked beautiful!!!!! You did a wonderful job raising her and gettting her to one of the big day's in her life.
I love all the pic's everyne looks so happy.

Great job on the potty trainig front. Can I send Savannah to you? Since Sailor came Savvy thinks she needs to be a baby too...