ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 03, 2009

Potty training update

The potty training is going so well. There are days when Sam just won't go in the potty, but he is having more and more days of doing awesome! Yesterday he had two accidents, one happened while trying to get to the potty, but someone was in the bathroom with the door locked, so not really his fault.
Today Sam had ONE accident, and he even went poop in the potty finally! Sort of. LOL He TRIED, and made HALF of it into the potty, but he did get some on the floor and some smeared on the seat. But I was happy! He tried hard.

Now, I wonder how much longer we'll be doing diapers at night. He was dry last night, but since he sleeps in my bed, I am not willing to try without one yet, lol.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: