ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 06, 2009

New Puppies....... cute

Parker is a cute puppy, and yes, he is needing some housetraining, but he brings some great benefits to our house that have endeared him to me. Parker is going to be great birth control for Cody, if he were stupid enough to try going behind my back and dating. Cody has the sole responsibility for taking Parker potty, even every 2 hours through the night. He is having to learn how to house train, crate train, and teach Parker not to bite the kids or chew on things that are not his. Or to dig on my couch. Cody is learning to be a parent, hehe.
But the big bonus we have seen is that Sam now keeps his underwear on at all times. It may be that Parker's mouth is at just the right level to get something the swings around like a chew toy. Or it may have something to do with me telling him Parker will bite it if he doesn't keep his undies on, haha! Parker was attacking Sam's thigh, and Sam didn't like that, so I think he believes me. Whatever it takes to get him to stay dressed!
Parker is supposedly an American Bull Dog (believable) mixed with a miniature pincher (not believable). Parker is adorable and quit endearing. To everyone but my dog, Oreo. Oreo does like his food, though.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

He is cute! I guess I've never seen a bulldog pup, so I'm not sure what they look like. He looks like he's the same dark chocolate color that Jake is, that's why I thought he was part lab. It will be interesting to see how big he gets.

Lisa said...

LOL What ever it takes for him to keep his pants on...
The pup is adorable,

kailani said...

What an adorable little dog! Boy, you sure have a full house! :-)

Cheryl Pitt said...

Cute! But I think you're crazy LOL.

Sassyfrazz said...

Another animal? Hee ha....he looks cute. I wonder how big he will get, too. :) I bet the kids are loving him up!