ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 05, 2009

No more crusts!

Sandwiches are the ultimate convenience food, aren't they? I know they save me tons of time for lunch, especially if we have to be on the run. When I have a last minute errand I have to run that I didn't know about, it can make lunch really tricky, and I end up at a fast food place. Convenient, not healthy.
I love that I can grab an Uncrustables sandwich from Smucker's out of the freezer and have something the kids will eat. The fact that Uncrustables now has a healthier wheat bread version, with honey instead of sugary jelly, I am thrilled to pull one out for the kids!


I don't keep these on hand just for lunch, but they are nice for unexpected things that I need to grab something quick. Sam loves to eat them frozen, so I don't even wait the time suggested for thawing. But the thaw time makes it great for packing lunches for school, or our homeschool field trips.

Smucker's is giving out coupons for a free 4 pack of Uncrustables to 80,000 moms! Go get one for your kids before they run out! I got my coupon for a free 4 pack from Uncrustables and Mom Central. Sam loved it, and I did, too.


1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

For some odd reason I just find Uncrustables....icky. Dunno why, just do. Convenient, sure, and my kids would probably love 'em, but I just can't bring myself to buy *frozen* PB&J

Oh, and we solved the crust issue with the cool little sandwich shape cutters (my gals just HAVE TO have the heart cutter). No PB&J is complete unless it's heart-shaped in our house. Hubby's not too fond of that notion!