ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 24, 2009

Sam is almost 3!

I can hardly believe that Sam is going to be 3 this next week! Where did my baby go?

If we are all well, we are planning to have a party for him. I wish I had planned it out well in advance so I could order invites from Tiny Prints, I love their stuff. I see they even have invites for holiday dinner parties, who could turn an invite like that? I'd go! lol Their holiday cards are really nice, too. I will probably order from them. I better start planning now, huh?

For Sam's birthday party we are going to make a cake. We are torn between a 3-D B.O.B. from Monsters VS Aliens, or a train with dinosaurs from Sam's favorite new show, Dinosaur Train on PBS. The more I look at the train and sculpting dinosaurs, the easier I think it would be to do a 3-D Bob with fondant.

I'm trying hard not to be sad that he is losing his baby status and growing into a little boy. I miss the baby snuggles, but love the new chatter and cute sayings.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: