ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 24, 2009

Time for a Trinity Funny!

Trinity used to be the one I was always blogging about for saying funny things, but then Sam started in, and she seems to have stopped. But lately she has cracked me up a few times!

The other day she took a really long bath. She came to Donnie and I and said "I was in the bath a looooong time. I got out so I wouldn't turn into a grape!"

We were at Walmart in the pet department and she saw a fish tank with an odd design and asked about it. I told her it was a bubbler in the middle of the tank to look cool. She replied "Can we not call it a fish tank and start calling it an aquarium? That is what they call it on Calliou."

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Step it up, Mom! Calliou is leaving you in the dust!

Mrs. Stam said...

She is adorable!!! I told my little sister in law (age 7) that her feet had grown a lot (her shoes were getting tight as I help her to put them on) She very seriously told me:

"No my feet are not too big, they still fit me!!!"

Kids are the best aren't they?

Sassyfrazz said...

That is funny! It is so funny what kids pick up from shows...