ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 13, 2009

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Diamond Edition

The first animated movie made in America, the first full-length animated movie made by Disney, was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I have always loved this movie. Now my children get to enjoy it, too. For the first time in 7 years, the movie is being re-released, but this time it comes in Blu-Ray!
I was given the opportunity to watch the new improved (color) version with my children. Trinity is just thrilled to have the movie available to watch, since she is such a princess buff. She is ALL about the princesses.

I love that the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Diamond Edition, just released October 6, comes with both the DVD and the Blu-Ray disc because you can use one copy in the car or the computer, and still keep the Blu-Ray handy where you need it. (did you know that PS3 plays Blu-Ray??)

There is just something so amazing and romantic about that first kiss from the prince who awakens Snow White.
Don't you just love the dwarfs? I love Dopey! He is just so cute I want to pinch his cheeks!


If you who already own Snow White on VHS or DVD, click here to grab a $10 off coupon for the new Diamond Edition Combo Pack! Offer is only good until October 20, but starting this fall Disney will introduce their Blu-ray Upgrade program so you will be able to upgrade other Disney titles in your library too!
This post was written as part of the Snow White Program for One2One Network who provided the product for review.
My friend Sassyfrazz is giving away the movie along with a plush set of the dwarfs! Go enter!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: