ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

October 07, 2009

Well, of course it is!

Donnie's 40th birthday was this past weekend. I surprised him left and right! I bought him his much desired leather mug from the Renaissance Festival, got Drew home without him suspecting, and threw him a surprise game night with some friends. Of course we made him a cake, too. And what's a cake without frosting? Nothing, that's what.

So, Sam was licking the bowl of frosting and Donnie comes in and says "Whatcha eating, Sam?" and Sam points at the bowl and says "Poop." as if that was obvious. Mmm, poop. At least it was chocolate flavored so his breath didn't stink. lol

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy said...

LOL Oh my gosh! What is it with boys?? :)

kailani said...

Now I can't get the image out of my mind. LOL!