ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 18, 2009

From weird to freaky!

I am not the only person in the house having weird or bad dreams lately. Donnie can't even begin to try to interpret Kaytlin's dream from the other day. She said we gave her 3 eels in a tank in her room, but we didn't know there were frog eggs in there. The frog eggs hatched into hundreds of flies that looked like moths.
Weird.

Donnie and I had a freaky dream coincidence this morning, though. Very freaky.

I had this weird dream about trying to find underwear (don't ask) and I finally had one good pair and I went to the bathroom, but the toilet was in this bathroom with showers all over. Like a wall of showers in a locker room. When I sat down the showers all turned on and got my undies wet. Ticked me off.

Donnie had a dream that someone was asking for the bathroom and he brought them to the bathroom, which was really a shower room with a random toilet in it.

How on earth does that happen? We didn't watch a show with showers or toilets, or talk about bathrooms. Nothing to have brought it to both of our minds like that.

The only thing I can think of is that the bathroom door connects to our bedroom and Devon was up early and showered before school. He maybe used the downstairs bathroom before showering instead of the closer bathroom upstairs.

Still, someone showers every morning before we are up, whether it is Devon, Kaytlin or Cody, it happens every day. We've never had a dream about it before, much less on the SAME day.

Freaky.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I think I will pray for the weird dreams to end...either that or stop eating before you go to sleep LOL.