ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 12, 2009

Hamster on the loose!

Actually we have several hamsters on the loose in our house. Thankfully, they don't leave droppings behind or chew up our furniture like real hamsters would. We have Zhu Zhu Pets and a bunch of the accessories that you can get for them. It is all the fun of real hamsters without the mess, smell or biting. (or kids killing them and being traumatized)

Sam and Trinity play for hours with the Zhu Zhu Pets. We set up the whole system and let them go at it. The hamsters run through the tubes, and some of them have little bumps in them to tell the hamster where it is so it does hte appropriate actions. It is really neat! Like there is a garage that they can drive a car out of, or a bedroom to take a nap in.


They have 4 different colors, so the kids all have a different color. They make cute noises and run around.
There are so many accessories to get, too. You can keep them busy for ages!


Sam loves the tubes, but Trinity loves the wheel, and Hope-Anne likes the car. This product has kept the kids busy for long hours when we pull it out. It is great for those times when I want them to be quite but not watching TV. These are a GREAT investment!
Check out Shop.com to find the best deals on them.




Shop.com sponsored this post, however, I did not recieve the item from them, I genuinely love the product!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Unfortunately, we have a real hamster loose in our house. Too bad I didn't read this post before we bought them last summer. =)

Grandma J said...

I just saw a commercial for them this morning, and Christian REALLY wants them...but then, he REALLY wants everything he sees...

Lisa said...

I want some, I think I may go and look for some. Josiah has informed us he is getting a hamster for his birthday. This is the onlt hamster I am getting, I have enough diapers to change I don't need to be changing hamster poo too.