ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 12, 2009

This one's for you, Mom.

Last night at church Sam was playing in the gym kicking balls around with some other kids and he kicked something too hard and made his toenail tear a bit. There was blood. Not much, but it is blood, so the world was ending. I got him a band-aid and he was good. He went off to play, but walking with his toe raised because it really hurt. He was sensitive to touch anywhere on the toe.

A couple hours and a band-aid change later we went to bed. Sam was laying between Donnie and I and he lifted his feet out of the blankets and squeezed his band-aided toe and said "Owie!" Donnie was all sympathetic. But then I noticed something. That wasn't the toe he hurt. Donnie said "But the band-aid is on that one." "Well, that is not the toe I put the band-aid on." So he looked, and sure enough, the owie was on the other foot.

Yeah, I don't think it really hurts so much anymore.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: