ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 12, 2009

And the truth comes out

When Donnie and I were dating we were both a lot thinner. In fact, I was a cheerleader my senior year and had been in years of dance before we met. I was in good shape. Curvy, not skinny, but not fat. Donnie for years, even after we got married and started having kids, would tell me I am too skinny, he can see my ribs, I am too boney to sit on his lap, etc. He thought I was too thin. I wasn't, by any means, but I wasn't fat.
Several years ago Donnie stopped saying that. Well, you can't see my ribs anymore, but I am still boney and can't sit on his lap, but I don't get that since my bottom is well padded.

Last week Donnie and went to Chipotle's for supper. If you haven't eaten there, you should, they have giant burritos. I am not kidding. (I think I posted a picture of one on the blog) They are so big and fat that you can stand them on their end and they stay there. HUGE burritos. It is over kill. But amazing!

We were joking about the portions and not needing that much when the conversation naturally went to our joint need to lose weight. So I asked Donnie about how he stopped saying I needed to lose weight.
"Is it because you like the size I am now, or because you are scared?"
"Oh, well, I mostly like the size you are now, but also I'm scared."

0 people think my kids are qtpies: