ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 12, 2009

What is that SMELL?

Today I started smelling some nasty poo and asked Sam if he needed his pants changed and he went screaming and running away, falling over his own feet with the speed of his getaway. I'm letting him sit in it because I am sick him doing it. You'd think he would want to get the smell off, right? Well, yes, and no.

Donnie works from home, so I left Sam at home while I went to pick up the big kids from their class today. When I got home I could smell someone had sprayed some cucumber body spray in the house. Weird, but didn't bother to track it down.

I keep asking Sam if he pooped because he really stinks. He keeps denying it. And I keep smelling cucumber. It is getting stronger.

So Sam came up to me and pointed to his face. His eyes were wide open and his bangs were slightly damp. And his bangs smelled like cucumber. He sprayed his face with cucumber body spray to stop smelling like poop! LOL Yes, our sniffer is where we smell things, but the poop is what he should have sprayed.

Update: I actually found out the smell was Cranberry Febreeze, lol. And it is really, really strong right now, as the older kids have been using it to clean the house. But the poop smell is gone now.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Oh, because there's nothing more subtle than cranberry scented poo!

Cheryl Pitt said...

LOL It makes me think of that song.
OooOoo That Smell, Can You Smell That Smell :)