ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 28, 2009

Our family Christmas

We celebrated Christmas day with just the Qtpies at our house. We were missing Drew for the first time at Christmas, since he was snowed in and no buses were moving where he lives. But we still had a good day. We woke up to a LOT of snow, with more on the way. The snow on our deck was up to the back board on Sam's basketball hoop!
























We were really blessed to get to sleep in this year until 9 am! It is so nice sometimes that the kids do not get up early, lol. I got up and made some cinnamon rolls while Donnie started his version of the Christmas story, which had the big kids trying not to crack up. I was laughing in the kitchen, lol. After the story we got the slackers up and moving and they went for their stockings, ignoring the breakfast I slaved over.
One of the best stocking stuffers this year was a giant gummy bear.











































































The kids got lots of fun presents, and it was fun watching their faces when they were surprised at what they found. I think Kaytlin's was the best. She opened the box to find a pair of jeans and I asked her what was under those and she looked down in the box and found a pink camera and her face was just priceless! She was so mad at me because I got a camera for Christmas (early) and wouldn't let her touch it. She was thrilled to be able to have her own.
Donnie died his hair and beard black, which shocked me, but I absolutely LOVE his new look and hope he can stand the smell of hair dye on his face often to keep it up! Total hottie! I gave him the new Star Trek movie, and he didn't know I even managed to buy him a gift! (it wasn't $10 like the box shows, I used a shoe box I had, lol)



After lunch the kids went outside to play in the "storm of the century." It wasn't even cold enough for Cody to bother wearing a coat. Sam really enjoyed playing in the snow.

There were snow fights and snowmen built, lots of fun for everyone.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: