ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 30, 2010

Can Trinity be the cause?

Last year Trinity prayed that God would give her a baby sister. I got pregnant that week! So sad that it ended like it did, though.
Last week Trinity decided she wanted a baby sister and she decided to pray for one. I am wondering if she left out the "baby" part of sister, because within a day she got a future sister-in-law.

Maybe I should have her pray for money to grow on trees so we can pay for this wedding.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Drew said...

Haha I didn't know that

CaroleM said...

When I was a little girl I was convinced that when I prayed for it to by sunny, and it was the next day, that it was because I had asked God for it to be sunny. And you know, the faith of children, maybe it was :)

Anonymous said...

May I see you for a moment?

Mrs. Stam said...

just adorable!!!!

kailani said...

Wow, I have a few requests for Trinity to pray for! :-)