ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 23, 2010

Bridesmaid dresses have been ordered!


Today Jannessa's mom found a very inexpensive site to order dresses from. Jannessa picked this dress in a dark purple for the girls to wear. I was a little worried about getting it to fit the girls, but the website custom makes each dress as they are ordered so we are able to put the sizes in for each girl. Plus, the shipping is free! I am a little apprehensive about the site, but I paid with Paypal, so I think I am protected somewhat.
I even found a dress for myself on the website. I am torn between two styles, but I am going to wait to order until another month or two so that I can "try" to lose some more weight. I walk 4 times a week, but I have been so busy that I have not been eating right. Way too much eating out.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Cute dresses!

Grandma J said...

Very Cute!!