ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 15, 2010

Cake time

Our church does a fundraiser bakesale for our youth group every year. I make cake, of course. This year Donnie and Hope-Anne got into the act and made cakes, too.
Donnie designed this cake, since the sale was on Super Bowl Sunday. I helped him make it, but he did the design and the decorating.
Hope-Anne and Jannessa made the It's a Girl cake so that our youth pastor would have to buy it. They are having their first girl after 3 boys.


I made my Chocolate Explosion cake. I love this design, but hate chocolate cake and chocolate icing.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

Yummy - any of you can make me a cake...sounds good right about now.

Shell said...

That chocolate explosion cake is so cool. Did you take cake making classes somewhere? I'd love to take some that the craft stores have. Especially the Wilton one.

Great job!
Shell

Drew said...

You should turn the chocolate explosion cake and make it strawberry. As much as I wouldn't ever ask for a pink cake, that would be SO much more tempting than the chocolate.