ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 10, 2010

Say what?

Monday night the girls and I went to David's Bridal with Sam and Trinity in tow. Dumb idea, I know, but it was a spur of the moment decision and they had an appointment "open" supposedly. (that's another story altogether)

So the sales woman, in a rare moment of helpfulness, asked if she could Sam and Trinity some "T O Y S." Sam repeated back the spelling, lol. I told her that would be great and she went off to get a bucket of legos.

Kaytlin leans over and says "Mom, what is T O Y S?"

Hello! LOL Toys!

Kaytlin says "Oh, yeah, haha. I thought it was some special KIND of toy or something!"

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

she may be cute as she says on FB but she is definitely blonde. JK Kaytlin - we love you :)