ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 16, 2010

The T.O.T is on the loose!

Sam is on a roll lately. Terrorizing our house. Just today he tore up the trash can. I made him clean it up and he refused. I finally convinced him not to write checks his butt can't cash, and he started cleaning it up crying pitifully "I not haaaaaapy."

Yesterday Donnie came into the kitchen and found Sam with his back to Donnie. Sam started saying "You go outta dis room. You not come in here, Dad. You go out."
Can you guess what he was up to???
That would be a straw in the syrup bottle.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

Next, he'll hook himself up to an IV to get that sugar rush. : )

Shell said...

How old is Sam again? He sounds around the age our Stevie is.

He did a TOT do the other day. We call it the Stevie Do-Of-The-Day!

He poured syrup on his plate and grabbed a straw and started sucking it up. LOL

Are our kids related? Or is this just a 2 yr old thing? LOL

Shell

Carina said...

You know we've all wanted to do that at some point!

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness!

Joyful Noise said...

Wow - give him some sugar once in the while...JK That is just gross - and I like my syrup, on pancakes.