ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 19, 2010

Weirdness

A friend posted on facebook today that she liked the car wash. I was thinking of telling her she could take my car through if she liked it that much, but then she could also clean out the inside of the car. Or I could just clean my car, it really needs it, but I don't plan on doing the car wash.

About 2 minutes after that thought when through my mind I checked my emails and found my first email from Flylady, which I rejoined today. That email said our "Olympic Challenge" for today is to clean out your car, and if it is a nice day, go through the car wash.

Weirdness.

I think I should clean out my car today.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

Mine could use a good cleaning too but that is not going to happen any time soon!