ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 27, 2010

Dragon Training Rocks!

Last night we took the whole crew, yes, the WHOLE crew, to How to Train Your Dragon 3D! It was a blast!
I'm not a big 3D person, but it was still fun. Sam was too young for the 3D thing, though.

We are Norwegian, so the boys were all "Vikings, arr arr arr!" lol the movie wasn't really want I expected at all, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Sam sat through and enjoyed it, even the scary part with the giant dragon that sent him scurrying to Daddy's lap. He never looked away or was really scared. But if your child does get scared at things, this will be too dark and frightening for them. Trinity wasn't afraid at all, either.

None of us wanted the movie to end when it did. We all highly recommend How to Train Your Dragon. (and I can't wait to go out and buy all the "stuff" for the kids, haha! Sam really wants the stuffed dragons at Walmart)





4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

I think that I will wait until it comes on video for the boys to see it...or maybe the non-3D will be good for them.

Glad you had a great time with the WHOLE fam.

Mrs. Stam said...

Sounds like a great family movie!!

Cynthia said...

They are giving away little dragons in the Happy Meals. Your kiddos might like them:)

Anna said...

I am glad you enjoyed the movie. Do you think my kids would like it they are kind of older. LOL