ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 28, 2010

Are you thick?

Trinity and Kaytlin were sitting on the couch the other day and had a conversation that went something like this:

Trinity, looking at her ankles: I'm getting thick. Not like mom and dad thick, but I'm getting thick.
Kaytlin: Am I thick?
Trin: Your legs are.
Kaytlin: Is that the same thing as being fat?
Trin: No, just thick. My ankles are thick.


So, I'm thick. That is better than fat, right?

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anna said...

Well at least thick doesn't sound as bad as fat. But I am not sure if it is better.

corrin said...

Thick means solid, fat means squishy.

We call thick ankles are cankles (can't tell the difference between your calf and ankles). My sister is 110 lbs and she has 'em. LOL

Joyful Noise said...

well then - thick could mean muscle - that sounds better doesn't it...