ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 03, 2010

Ooooh, I LOVE this song!

I am not a music lover. There are some songs I just love, but for the most part I am anti-music. My family says that I hate music. It really annoys me.

So wouldn't you know that when driving in the car Trinity would start yelling from the back seat "Oh, I LOVE this song!" for every song. It got to be so annoying that Hope-Anne started snapping at her for it.

Within a week, I busted Hope-Anne saying "Oooh, I LOVE this song!" to EVERY. SINGLE. SONG played on the radio to and from our destination. After about 6 songs I turned to her and said "I don't EVER want to hear you chew out Trinity for saying that again because she learned it from YOU."

"Haha, um, yeah, she did, didn't she?"

"Ya think?"

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh dear! So the terrible two's and just a glimpse to all the different challenge to come!!!

Yes kids are a blessing from the Lord's and they are helping us in the process of sanctification that is for sure!

Like God send us some heavenly sand paper to soften our rough edges!!!