ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 17, 2010

Really? (warning~immodest pics)

Not x rated pics, but not modest.

So I was sitting in the hair cutting place (can you call a cheap place a salon?) and I was reading a rag magazine. You know, to see why Brangelina are "really" over this time. (and I can't tell you because I never actually saw that article)
I found this set of pics of people with extremely poor choices in clothing. I was just flabbergasted at this one dress. So flabbergasted that I had to take a pic of the magazine to show you just how amazingly dumb people can be.
You are gorgeous, WHY would you need to wear a dress that is so sleazy that the caption is "She is so easy even her dress gets to second base." ??????




There is something wrong with this designer.. Why would you wear this????? And how does it stay ON?

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

What were they thinking??? The designer AND the wearer! (I have NO idea who this is) But that is one UGH-LY dress, if I've ever seen one!!

Mrs. Stam said...

it as to be glued on or something! but I agree that dress is not modest or appropriate or even pretty!!!

Sin distort what true beauty really is!!!!

God does not look at the outward but into our heart, we should look and learn from that!

not saying that we shouldn't wear pretty clothes and take care of our self!!! But being a stumbling block is not what we are suppose to be!

Thanks for writing this post!

Kris said...

Oh. My. Word.

If you think about it, that's really a pretty adequate summarization of immodest dress--dressing like that (not just in that horrid excuse for a dress, but that manner of dress) has the same effect as if we were to allow, um....what that dress is doing to her. People with a lack of modesty invite THAT from others' eyes and thoughts.

Yuck.

I need to wash my eyes.

Oh, and I'm told from behind me that it stays on because, well, the dress is holding on for dear life! Eww...

Joyful Noise said...

Um - yeah - Nasty is the word the comes to mind. That and "What were you thinking!!!"

Anna said...

Why would you even want to wear something like that. That is disgusting. If I were her I would be afraid of the dress letting go so to speak and the world seeing the rest of me.