ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 17, 2010

All because two people fell in love...........

Awwwww!
I am very happy with the turn out of my wall. Now to figure out the rest of the walls.

Then on to painting the rest of the house...............

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Love it! you did a great job! Both on the kids and the wall

michelle said...

I love how that turned out! We have been doing painting around our house as well. We even used some of the same types of lettering to accent one of our walls.

Kris said...

LOVE it! That's actually what I'd planned on doing with one very long hallway...now that I've seen it on your wall, I really do want to get going on getting it onto my wall!

Looks great!

Joyful Noise said...

I love the font...

Crystal said...

That is absolutely beautiful. And there's plenty of room on the ends for new babies! :D

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Gary

Teri said...

I LIKE IT! Gonna come do my wall for me?

Lisa said...

Its beautiful!