ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 14, 2010

Crazy hormones

Don't you just love crazy female hormones? For 2 weeks of the month I don't want any more kids, and for the next two weeks I hope I am pregnant. Stupid hormones! Make up your mind!!!!

But right now, to get pregnant would mean being due right before I am scheduled to fly to Hawaii with my girlfriends for Anna and my 40th birthday year. That would stink. We'd either have to put it off, or they would have to go without me. Either would stink.

But you know what today is? My most fertile day of the year. Our anniversary. I have gotten pregnant 3 times on our anniversary. (I think there was one more pregnancy with that due date, too, but I can't remember for sure)

My friends are glad Donnie and I are arguing for our anniversary so I don't end up pregnant, lol. Love you, my dear friends!

Twenty one years of marriage! Amazing! Only God could have gotten us to this point because Donnie and I sure screwed up over and over big time.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

congrats!!!! Happy anniversary!!!! and crazy hormones, I know all about it LOL

Joyful Noise said...

We'd still love you - but we'd go any way. It wouldn't be the same without you but we'd go any way. :)

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Anniversary my dear friend!! God is the glue...and without him there is nothing. You truly have much to be thankful for, and you are blessed richly!