ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 06, 2010

Friend day


Yesterday was still part of our kids' spring break, so I wanted to do something fun with them. I asked around and found a few friends who wanted to take their kids to see How To Train Your Dragon. We had 5 adults, 5 small children, 2 teens and a baby. Donnie and his friend Dan took 4 teens with them to see Clash of the Titans.


Our group had a lot of fun watching the movie with the kids. Only my family had seen it, so it was fun watching the other kids watch it. And it was fun watching Jody start crying, haha. I don't know if there is a movie she doesn't cry at. Some of the kids got a little scared, but they sure liked the movie overall!


Now my friends KNOW why I had to find Toothless for the kids, and I think some of them will be on the hunt, too. Right, Jody?


On the Titans side............. They all wished they had come with us instead. Clash of the Titans was not that great, apparently. It is based on mythology, but it is really shallow and doesn't go into the depth that it could.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Cynthia said...

Well, I haven't seen Dragons...but I kinda liked Titans...it was like cotton candy, not nutritious...but good:P